Friday, September 11, 2009


8 years ago i was sitting in my 3rd grade class in Tulsa, Oklahoma when everyone stopped what they were doing to watch the TV. Many kids were getting picked up from there parents because of it and i didn't understand what was going on, but when i got home my mom was telling what happened and all we did was watch TV for a long time and it was so sad about all the people that they killed and were missing. I remember hearing the new numbers of the people missing and killed, and all the families that were separated because of it. I think 20 years from now yes people will still be remembering this horrible day. i think the torrists chose America because of our soliders in Iraq and Afganistan. I knew one of my friends that had move there and he died in 9/11. If i was to write a story it would be in my point of view and it would be about everything that went on.

No comments:

Post a Comment